In Indiana, it’s really tough to decide what season to do your senior pictures. So, if you just cannot pick one, you will LOVE our new Multi-Season Sessions! Pick your two most favorite seasons (summer & winter, fall & spring, summer & fall…whatever floats your boat) and you get to do two different 45 minute sessions in both of those seasons. 🙂 It’s double the fun and you’ll get double the looks! ❤ Book now!
We go above and beyond to create experiences for our high school senior portrait clients that they will NEVER FORGET! So, we are very proud to introduce our brand new Beach Life Session! No one else in the Midwest offers anything quite like this:
- 3 hour beach session (available as either a day trip within Indiana or as a 3 day round trip flight experience to/from Florida)
- Professional hair & makeup done on site
💥 NOW BOOKING SENIOR PHOTOS for the Class of 2018! 💥
I have limited space for summer 2017, but I’d love to do yours! During the months of July and August in Indiana, we are offering sessions in both Fort Wayne and West Lafayette.
For more information about our package options and to schedule your session, call 260-307-2876 or email info@shadowlandsphoto
Can’t wait to hear from you! 😝🎉🎓
If you are currently a high school junior and will be graduating with the Class of 2011, pre-book a Lifestyle Senior Portrait session before June 15 to be held in July or August and you will receive 20% off your lifestyle portrait session fee!!! Here’s a short list of some of the high schools in Fort Wayne, Indiana that I regularly work with:
- Homestead High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Concordia Lutheran High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Bishop Dwenger High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Canterbury High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Bishop Leurs Catholic High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Norththrop High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- North Side High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Snider High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Carroll High School – Fort Wayne, Indiana
When her mom contacted me about doing Mel’s Senior Portraits, I was SO excited! I also took her older sister’s senior pics and just love their family! Mel is in the Class of 2010 at Carroll High School.
Her genuineness, spunk and mad dancing skillz made her photo shoot tons of fun! : ) You are a knock-out, Mel! Here are just a couple of my favorite Sneak Peeks. To view the entire gallery at www.ShadowlandsPhotography.biz, contact Mel for the password.
Plus, see more of Mel’s pics and other photo albums at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Wayne-IN/Shadowlands-Photography/52181340948?v=photos#!/pages/Fort-Wayne-IN/Shadowlands-Photography/52181340948?v=wall&viewas=554450925.
And, of course, check out www.ShadowlandsPhotography.com as well. Btw, any friends of Mel who comment on her blog and Facebook albums qualify for discounts on their sittings!!!!!!!!!!